Saturday, April 14, 2007

CafeGroundZero Banned from Somepoetry.con

ha ha! A so called moderator on a site I'll just call Somepoetry has banned me for three days.

In honor of the would be regulator and leech who goes by the user name symitar, I have decomposed the following of her message:


site Ban




* A moderator, with approval
from a manager,
found that someone
broke the rules enough
for us to refuse
access to the site
to them for a time.

* This ban was placed on: cafegroundzero

"All hail "caf? ground zer0 !!!"

* This ban started on 2 hours prior to 5:40 a.m.

* This ban will last until Apr 17 2:01 AM

* If this (manifestation on the web page,
this person looking at the screen,
was not caf?, please contact
the pompous assholes and bitches

at bans@somepoetry.con

The poet who goes by caf? has earned 3 days off--

--oh joy! oh la dee dah! oh whoop tee doo!

the site so not celebrated for its amateurs,
sycophants, and narcissists.
His clarity of thought,
honesty,
and courage to call the hypocrisy
and stupidity
of a moderator named symitar
was not taken well by the peons
and ass kissers.
The moderator called "symitar" begged caf? to try
to have a better attitude if he ever returned
-she threatened him with "next time it will be longer."


"I hope you will rethink your behavior" she had typed to me...

"ha ha!" sez I. "Ha ha!'

4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:58:00 PM, Blogger ryansherwood said...

Hello JP Creighton.
I just did a random search on writers groups in my area and I came across your post from October. I am a published author, with two ebooks, and grew up in Cary, off Northwest highway, and was curious to if you got anywhere with the writing group? I do not belong to a group but I, and a friend I grew up with that writes as well are local. Of course we're all struggling to get our work out in front of the public eye so contact me and maybe we can start a group if one doesn't exist. www.ryansherwood.com - email me through my website. info@ryansherwood.com

 
At Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:00:00 PM, Blogger ryansherwood said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:16:00 AM, Blogger Spewk said...

Yeah man, I just got banned like 10 times in a row by the same "moderator", ha ha ( because I kept illustrating that IP bans are a silly and pointless thing to try on me )
Finally I just got bored with it, but now they're just attacking every new member that comes along out of paranoid fear that it's me..
I know this because the last 3 memberships I created I did so using the Tor service, and tweaked my copy of FF so that it reports back NO information to the site - so there is no way they could have known that those new members were actually me - which only proved that they were just content to assume ANY new member had to be me, and they (certain members) "attacked" me upon seeing my totally benign posts and reported me to Symitar and I got banned again and again, lol...
It was all a bogus ban to BEGIN with, so I'm probably doing all those who might think of joining a "community service" by ensuring they'll get banned from allpoetry.com and move on to find a better, less nazi-oriented site to join...

 
At Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Thehotspotguide.com free online dating said...

I just wanted to say I really like your blog and writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home