Friday, June 23, 2006

Post-midsummer's restarting

What new beginning is without both its grace and its awkwardness? As I listen to Science Friday, I begin to cobble together my notes. The shuttle will be lost if NASA's proposed change comes through. Nell Boyce, technology reporter, spoke on this for a little less than ten minutes.
And in today's mail I got an invitation to peruse this:

"Discovering the Globalization of Medicine"
Mehmet Oz is one of the most respected and dynamic of a new generation
of doctors who are taking medicine to new spiritual as well as
technological frontiers. As Director of the Cardiovascular Institute at
Columbia University, he has innovated ...(go to the website)

Upcoming issues of "Speaking of Faith" will focus on Benedictine nun, Sister Joan Chittister, and Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel.

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 09, 2007 6:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I like your story.
But you'd better take a look here to find a really DIFFERENT dating site.
Looks amazing, agree? :-)
You can also find my pics and more about me on my page www.livedatesearch.com/jessica
Read more about me or drop me a message from there.
Chao!
Jessica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home