Thursday, October 06, 2005

Another day, how to live it? To the max!

And yet I sense that so much is wrong with the way I live, some of my choices. This blog has gone for weeks, even months without hardly a comment. I wnat to upgrade this blog, get some more photos, get sound bytes in, but I have to get out and look for work!

Let's face it, blogging, if you're going to do it right, is hard work.

Well, let's see what we have from Writers' Almanac:

On this day in 1930, William Faulkner's novel As I Lay Dying was
published. It's the story of the Bundren family and the journey they
take to bury their mother Addie in the family cemetery. They go
through a storm and a flood and there's a flock of vultures following
their wagon. Falkner wrote the book while he was working the night
shift at a power plant. He said he wrote it in six weeks without
changing a word. And he said that of all his books, he liked As I Lay
Dying the best.

Well, if Faulkner could do it working night shift, I could write my own novel , couldn't I? Why not? Oh, I know I'm no Faulkner. I'm myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home