Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday morning, Iraq war still with us

Good morning, folks. Coffee, anyone? Please, come in and join me. We're in the front space, what I call our living room, since I think you can be living in any one of many rooms. Anyhow, come on in.

Radio's on, lady's talking about the public reactions to Cindy Sheehan.

Chuck Hagel, a Republican Senator, thinks the war in Iraq is like Viet Nam, and thinks we should not be planning to be there so very long as four years. He also thinks we shouldn't increase our troop strength.

I'm going to teach today, and I've got to figure out how to catch up with my unfinished articles.

Excuse me please, while I go meet this Cindy Sheehan. Help yourselves to the coffee and whatever is in the fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home