Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Query into Politics, and Religion, and Faith:

Posted tonight on our new blog, Cafe' Ground Zero, and Yahoo BB Top > Religion & Beliefs > Christianity > Denominations and Sects > Nondenominational > Nondenominational > Christian Topics and Concerns
"Soldiers of Christ" by Jeff Sharlet
by: hajgora7 (44/M/Georgia, USA) 05/11/05 11:21 pm
Msg: 125 of 125

This article was published in May's Harper's. I was troubled by it, and prayed, last night. I prayed again today, and am praying after getting off line soon.

Who is familar with Pastor Ted Haggard and The New Life Church in Colorado Springs? How can I learn all sides to this story?

I ask the Holy Spirit to guide me, to help me discern the truth of what is going on. May Jesus Christ be with us all who choose to accept Him.

God bless ye all, who read and ponder on these matters.

11:24 PM | Permalink | Comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home