Monday, May 30, 2005

More dualing with the White Supremes

How is it that I don't believe you would listen (if I were to try to explain how it is false that most Blacks are criminal and lazy, most Jews are rich and sneaky, America and the United Nations has a disproportionately high number of Jews in its corporate and government class, etc.) if I went through the trouble to explain it to you. If I got the data, etc.
I'm reading glaurels' material, that stuff accessed through the link she posted. Is this more Protocols of Zion stuff? O.K. Now I'm all ears. (I won't disrespect you with crude language, somehow the message is lost when you abuse it like that).
Sorry to say, but the sum of all your posts haven't given me the impression that you all have hard data, either. I could say the same thing about non-opinions to you. But I won't.
I'll read and consider what you have to say.


By the way, I suppose you would want to start with a territory comprising Utah, Colorado, Idaho, parts of Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Kansas, Nebraska, stretching to include most of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio.
Chicago, East St. Louis, Madison, Milwaukee would be like little Bantustans.
Sounds like an interesting idea for a novel. Would any of you care to write up a draft? I would consider reviewing it for the upcoming literary journal, Live Oak. See? You'll have your day in court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home