Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What's wrong with this blog?

For starters, where's the profile and sidebar? Well, way down on the right, after you scroll through several posts in the main part of the page. Why is this? I started to try to figure it out. Strangely enough, the Google Ad offered through the Ad Sense program offered a different free blog host, so... I may try it.

Now, if you, like I, have had problems with your blog as hosted by Blogger, you may also want to try this. Why not? I had contacted Blogger, and am waiting for some help with the problem you may still see on this page, if this hasn't been fixed by the time you read it.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 16, 2005 5:17:00 PM, Blogger jean-pierre said...

Am working to try out three different web blogs, among them,
http://cafegroundzero.typepad.com/
and two others. Some of them are advertised in the banner ads which change from time to time above.

By the way, I thank you for taking the time to click and look on those ads, as it helps us in the long run to develop a better product. Ad Sense and I have carefully chosen the advertisers so the products fit in with the interests of the web log.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home