Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thor's day, 2nd day Lent, 2nd day Year of Rooster

From Writer's Almanac: Happy Birthday, Boris Pasternak (1890),Charles Lamb (1775), and Berthold Brecht (1898).

From History Channel: tomorrow will be the anniversary of the death of Woodrow Wilson.

I'm still tired from being up all night on a mission to take a friend to the emergency room. Didn't accomplish much more than check my mail and start perusing my journals.

Oh, I did play a short game of backgammon, write in my Journal, and watch the rest of Gus Van Zant's 1997 film, Good Will Hunting. First time I've really noticed Matt Damon and Minnie Driver, though I've been familiar with their names. I wonder how Matt Damon and Ben Affleck were inspired to do this script. Un-Official may throw some light on the making of the film.

I did try out the HP online photo sharing. Needs some work.

Listening to the news on NPR and GPB. Jobless claims in the Peach state are up. Which is usual fro January.

Will have to prepare for the English class. I need to find the answer keys to the GED practice tests.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home