Monday, February 07, 2005

Kicking off the morning with a little picture project

Ah hmm.. Good morning! Day before yesterday, I was starting out learning how to send an illustration by Picasa and Hello to this blog. I chose a picture of a train and a giraffe, standing behind the tracks and to the left as the train is approaching on the tracks. As far as I've read, it's supposed to appear when I publish next.

Altgeld was trying to get me to leave the computer and play with him. But Altgeld, I have to work Oh dear. Well, that's another motivation to hurry up and get it done.

He's singing now, back in his room, a song he's made up with the name of one of the train engines he likes so very much, "Percy."

...

Finally, after three tries, I got it to work, as you can see. Am pleased.

Now, what is Julie McCarthy on NPR saying about the renewed dialogue between the Palestinians and the Israelis? A gathering in Sharm al Sheik.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home