Thursday, January 13, 2005

Burning the candle at both ends again

Going to be getting up at 06:30 tomorrow. Who knows if I'll be teaching this class for the last day tomorrow, or if the mother of this lady teacher is going to be needing care for longer.

These kids pose the biggest disciplin problem I've faced so far.

I'm going to be reading up on how to manage class room discipline this week end. And I'll be reading Ms. Frizzle's blog.

Have got to get some sleep. In the meantime, to liven your internet reading time, I leave you with a story of a bounty hunter who set out to make an elite organization of bounty hunters. His name is Joshua Armstrong.

The music for tomorrow is either Rachmaninoff or Chopin. The color is pine green. The goddess of the day is Freya. The book of the day is The Two Towers, by J.R.R. Tolkien. And the car of the day is an Austen Mini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home