Friday, November 12, 2004

Itchy_n_Scratchy, or some spirit with a username like that, didn't like my self-promotion on the chat field under the backgammon players' listings at Yahoo! I actually let him get to me, I returned a nasty comment with a nastier insult, and didn't get anywhere that I could perceive.

I've felt quite a lot of negativity this week, coming in the form of confusion, depression, and a minor respiratory infection. Maybe add allergies to that.

This morning I accomplished composing and printing two letters to community leaders, asking them to help resolve the stray animal and animal control issues. I wrote to our new County Board Chairman and to my town's Mayor.

If you would like to know more about Tattnall County, you might check "Quick Facts," a reference service of the U.S. Census Bureau. If you'd like to learn something about Glennville, our little town in Tattnall County, Georgia, there are few references but The Sentinel newspaper is one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home