Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Crimes and punishment

If you read Spanish, you might try my Spanish language blog, plazacomunal.blogspot.com/ at which I'm also experimenting with another look, advertisements, and photos. Why spruce that one and leave this one as it is, "no frills?" Well, I considered that maybe some of you might be used to it as it is. What do you think?

And I had declared to some fellow gamers at the Pelican Place that I'll start "telling all" about my life as a homeless man, my struggles with depression, finding a career, and more... someone said that it sounded boring. Whatever. This fellow spends hours just playing backgammon in front of a computer screen, and he doesn't even know me. Oh well....

The department just called. They want me to come in and dispatch another's night shift. Maybe I'll take some time, if there is some quiet, to write a sketch of my Chicago days.

Gotta go. --jean pierre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home