Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Posted in Trebuchet font. What do you think? I don't see such a great difference from Old Baskerville or Georgia.

Anyway, with less than half an hour till midnight, I'm still up, having played a few satisfiying games of backgammon while chatting with my opponent about the efforts to preserve language and culture. Those who read Spanish may check out my brief comments on that at plazacomunal, my Spanish language blog.

Am still reading Flyboys. Am on the 11th Chapter, in which we find the Japanese High Command placing General Yoshi Tachibana in charge of the defense of Chichi Jima.

Am still listening to the Iliad on cassette tape. Listened to Hera's attempt to oppose Zeus after Tethis went to plead with him to favor her son Achilles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home