Saturday, September 04, 2004

This is a late morning for me, again. Well, it's Saturday. I woke up early, ate some cereal with milk, and went to bed again. I was sick. Let the body and mind heal while sleeping.

We're going to drive across county to the animal shelter. Maybe also see the airport. Eat some barbeque or tacos and let Annie-Franck and myself speak Spanish. Wilma wants to come with us, bringing the little boy.

We're having trouble with our CD Rom and DVD drives today. Annie Franck couldn't exit from the Spanish program. It kept starting over, even when she clicked on exit.

Now I can't play that John Kerry DVD that MoveOn.org sent me.

We're listening to Whatdya Know?, a radio program from Madison, Wisconsin. It's played on Public Radio stations across the USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home