Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I've stayed up way past my bed time. There's a nervous knot in the muscle by the right rear of my neck. One of the trapezoid or trapezius, isn't it?

The last couple or three days I've been reading from Book VI of Publius Vergilius Maro's Aeneid, and have been wondering at the names and lore concerning the rivers of Hades and Tartarus.

Let's see, now there's Styx, Acheron, Cocytus, Phegethon, and Lethe. Did I get them all? You can read about them in a wonderful article I found in Wikipedia, the free online encyclopaedia.

I also found a good little review of Book VI by John Conington in a link of the Perseus Project.

I thank G-d for having so far escaped any tornado, but we're not out of the storm yet, or it's not past us yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home