Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Had to do this posting over, since I tried to go back a page after preview. Will have to save drafts from now on, before I preview.

Almost an hour's worth of work gone. Have been listening to Performance Today on WSVH out of Savannah. Checking lotto numbers. I don't play often, but while I was in Florida last month I bought a couple of tickets, and last week one in Georgia while at a truck stop, on the way back from helping a friend and neighbor move her office to Jacksonville. A very pleasant city, by the way, with many opportunities for business and pleasure.

This morning I had been listening to Sharon Isben. With whom, by the way, I might fall in love, if I weren't a married man. Hey, she not only plays divinely, but she is beautiful.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:47:00 PM, Anonymous LOTTO said...

Hey! I play lotto every week and i believe can win the lottery or lotto. Great business lotto! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home