Sunday, May 30, 2004

A little earlier this morning, after I'd dragged myself out of bed, I sat in the dining annex to the kitchen, on a bench at our picnic-style table, drinking coffee and perusing a University of Georgia, College of Agriculture's publicationWeeds of the Southern United States (published thanks to a grant by the Federal Extension Service of the US Department of Agriculture, by a team directed by L.C. Gibbs. No ISBN was available)

So I would like to present the weed for the day, one that we found growing in the southeast sector of our garden, which I'm pretty sure is from the Solanaceae, the Nightshade family. Wilma thought it was a tomato plant. I think that it's a Solanum nigrum.

Altgeld is yelling for attention, Annie-Franck is asking me to take him away from her. I've got to tend to the Kinder now. Wilma drove away for some time-activity for herself.

Later.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:03:00 PM, Anonymous Celia said...

This article is fantastic; the information you show us is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home