Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Wilma, my beloved but oft-underappreciated wife, has been finding things tonight. Earlier this evening, she found a long missing copy of Carmina Burana (the one composed by Carl Orff (1895-1982), Chorus and Orchestra Mozarteum Salzburg, with Gerda Harman, Soprano, and Richard Brunner, Tenor, Rudolf Knoll, Baritone). As we were listening to it again, in a sort of happy reunion sort of way, I was researching the lyrics. And while I was starting to read the origins of it, my wife shouted and urged me to come. Arising with a sudden mood of irritation, I found her with an awe-struck look, holding open a CD case which had my missing Palm! I had sadly and long ago given it up for lost and stolen.

Hmmmm..... I'm reflecting not only on my memory losses, but on the possibility that I have too many possessions. "Too much stuff."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home