Wednesday, March 31, 2004

This morning I've been slow! Three minutes to noon, now; I'm just now getting around to entering the first of this day's web log. The sun's rays through our front (and southerly) windows are almost touching the printer. I try to have the Venetian blinds down on the window by the printer before the rays fall on it.

I have to work on a resume' to the governor, an application to the local vo-tech, and another application to a nearby local government agency. Also, make a deposit, buy stamps and mail payments, and deliver a payment to the county. That will keep me busy all day.

Mr. Keillor reports in Writers' Almanac that today's the birthday of Octavio Paz (1914), Judith Rossner (1935), and the anniversary of the official opening of the Eiffel Tower in Paris (1889).

Lunch is ready. Wilma's already started on an aromatic salad. Be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home