Friday, March 12, 2004

I feel as if I missed the right start to the day. How do you recoup that? On one hand, I like to get up at 04:30, have my wheat cereal with milk, coffee, check my mail, the news on the Web while listening to the news on NPR and sometimes Radioamerica.org.
But I worked late last night. Actually, I worked all day, from 08:00 to just a little after 16:00, and again from 18:00 to 20:00. That's O.K. But I try to get as close to the eight hours I feel that I need to let my body heal itself, let my mind do whatever it does to learn and retain knowledge better. So, I didn't get out of bed till about 06:45.

Well, here I am, considering whether to write creatively first, or get set to launch right into letters and resume's for looking for work, whether it be teaching work, security, consulting, translating, or whatever. Annie-Franck came just now, as I was starting this paragraph, to ask me to let her write.
So, I set her up with Notepad, on which she types some letters and words.
And one hour later, I'm resuming this post. Altgeld has diarrhea--his mother has changed his diaper twice, and I once. He has had a cough for a few days, a deep phlegmy cough. We give him baby cough syrup last night. The wife keeps breast-feeding him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home