Saturday, March 13, 2004

Hopefully, I get to be at the Saint Paddie's Day Parade, see some of the goings-on, and get paid for providing security at the same time! I'm not going to say it's more fun to watch drunks than to be drunk, but it's interesting, and my awareness doesn't take a dive as the process develops. Going in a few minutes.

Listening to Lawrence Sheets report on a scene at a Moscow University, as folk get ready for the elections in Russia.

Listening with one ear to my wife tell me that her mother's collecting little cars that come with some sort of merchandise. Like Matchbox cars, she says.

My son's better, I hope, from his cold. I've been worrying. I woke up early, just lay there watching him sleep. I said every prayer I'd ever been taught, and made up my own, wished for healing to happen faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home