Thursday, February 19, 2004

Good day, mates and strangers! Time now, 10:43. Have been doing job search stuff this morning. Updated my skills and c.v. on the Illinois Department of Employment Services site, received calls from my part-time job (teaching English and Civics) and responded to them.

Just got my voter registration card. How exciting! If any of you doubt the importance of one vote, check out the history of elections, including Al Smith's defeat back in the days.

Have been listening to Nora Jones. She's my new diva.

Going to post this now, while I do some more job research, and check a posting on the Mexican Revolution in Wilkipedia, concerning the P.R.I.'s efforts to suppress religion, and my grandfather's involvement in resisting this. Later, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home